baby kicks

Hi Mummies, at which week did you start feeling baby kicks ? Im currently 19 weeks but have not had the feeling yet .

40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

It depends on the location of placenta. Posterior one feels it earlier than the anterior one. And first-time pregnant mom will recognise it later than the experienced mom. Can ask your gynae when you consult him next time. Some can feel it only at close to 20-24 weeks.

Don’t worry mummy! It’s normal! I didn’t feel mine till 22 weeks Got to know during detailed scan that my placenta position is anterior so it acts like a cushion between baby and my tummy so that could be the factor why i could not feel baby kicks

Look out for bubbly feeling instead of "kick" as baby is still too small to kick that hard. So you will start to have bubbly feel, as the baby grows, the kick will be much stronger.

I felt a “kick” once at week 17 when I placed my hand across my tummy while taking a nap... Then subsequently more kicks and even hubby felt her movement ard week 20 onwards. It’s my first pregnancy but I think it differs among people

Read more

For me, I started feeling it around week 19. The baby’s movement is really small and sometimes I think I’d mistaken it for gas moving through my intestines. Towards week 20, the feeling becomes more distinct.

I get to feel much later. Probably more on the plus size. I felt it week 25 or later. But at 19 weeks you will still feel some movement. If u are worried do consult gynae to check ya

Is this your first or second? My first one I only noticed around 21weeks plus. 2nd one at 19w can feel bubble pop pop when lie down at night. My gynae said 2nd one can notice faster than the first.

Currently in my 19th week of pregnancy and started feeling my baby's kicks during my 16th week. It felt like bubbles and tiny pulses. It's called "quickening". You'll feel it sooner mommy!

started to feel at 18wks. very tiny movement and flutters. now at 19 wks, seems like getting stronger even though not as often :)

My first pregnancy i started to feel around 20 weeks but in my 2nd pregnancy i feel baby movement so early around 15 weeks..