Failed induce

Any mummies went thru failed induce can share me your story? Or any success story able to deliver normally after 2nd induction. I was induced cervidil for 24hr and only dilated 1cm altho my contraction is very close apart and very painful and gynae just gave me a prostin pill induce in hoping ill atleast dilate to 3cm. However i feel like i have no hope in dilating further and higher chance to have to go emergency c-section. And im also scared too much induction will harm baby. #firstbaby #FTM #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mama I am 6 months postpartum. I was induced on 7th March at 9.30pm, felt gradual stronger contractions around 11pm 😅 I failed to dilate even though I was inserted cervidil twice. I got an epidural on 9th March afternoon when the doctors THOUGHT I was 3cm dilated(turns out I was barely dilated 😑) But it took ALL the pain away. Ended up with an emergency c section on 9th March 7.30pm. So my labour was around 40hours. But my c sect was smooth! The only thing that hurt was my left wrist cos of the needle. Otherwise the only thing I felt was anxiousness to see my baby when I heard her cry. Recovery was smooth. My husband helped me bathed with warm water when I got home cos there were blood stains from the cervix checks/water bag burst and nobody cleaned me at the hosp(kkh sub class c). Sometimes my wound area hurts when I laugh or cough too much, but otherwise everything is fine! i have random back pains but I guess its just my body problems. Don't worry too much. Its all worth it I swear 😘✨

Read more