5 Replies

Yup i had to buy it twice cus the first one i bought was size s (they said to base it to our pre-pregnancy size), but i still havent shed my pregnancy weight so it was too tight on me. Was quote disappointed actually cus i should have just taken m in the first place. So bought it again in size m, fits me so much better. Thats the downside of konny i guess, the sizing.

Cant remember exactly, its abt 70ish in sgd. They will convert the price for upon checkout.

VIP Member

I’m used konny since lo is 2 weeks old. Yes the sizing is very messed up. I bought 2, one S and one M. As the size chart says I should take S due to my pre pregnancy weight. But I have broad shoulders as I was a swimmer. Hence I bought both sizes to try. And sold the smaller one away

How much u bought it in SGD? If im.not wrong on their website is in USD.

TapFluencer

Me it's super good! I got it only after I give birth as our size changes. Got S but baby too big size very tight bought another M size. It was just right until after 6 month. I manage to slim back to pre pregnancy size it become abit loose for me.

Awesome that u manage to get your pre pregnancy body back! Can i know much is it in SGD, if you dont mind sharing?

VIP Member

I bought M size based on their recommended size chart. It’s a bit small and tight but it’s still ok. I would have bought L on hindsight. If you intend to buy, you can consider the summer mesh version. It’s better for SG weather.

How much do u buy it in SGD? I think on their website is USD right?

Super Mum

The size worked for me. And yes, it's really to use esp when i need my hands free

How much you bought it in SGD? The website I think is in USD.

Trending Questions