Meal times

Hi mummies, just want to write this post to release anger. My son these few days eat one mouth of food and keeps the food in his mouth. Doesn’t want to bite or swallow. I don’t understand why but it’s very frustrating. Lost my patience today again. Not only scolded him loud but also give him a smack on his cheek. Feeling guilty right now. Hai. Being a parent isn’t easy. Meal times often become a disaster:(

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi! been in your shoes more often than we would like, its kind of a recurrence for my son.. we have had different feeders: me, my husband, my in-laws, helper too, but still the same outcome 😅 we have been so mad that we have actually dragged him and his feeding chair into the yard and left him there to "reflect" 😂 he would cry buckets and claim he would eat proper but pulls the same stunt again...

Read more

Hey mummy. keep cool, i think you need to take a break :) how abt letting another person feed? you won’t see what’s happening, you just have take yourself away for awhile. my LO was like this a few weeks back, refuse to drink the full amt of milk. i got so upset, worried also and decided i let my hubs do it. i felt better.

Read more