Abortion procedure

Hi mummies, just want to know from mummies who had abortion before due to unwanted pregnancies. Im just curious of the procedure, cost etc. Just want to know for my own knowledge. Please do not bash. 1. At which week did you abort your baby after finding out you’re pregnant? 2. What are the procedures 3. The tentative cost 4. Is it painful, is there any afterpains and does it affect future fertility

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1. Week 5 2. Sorry I cant remember the exact term of the procedure. But I was put under general anaesthesia (GA) when the procedure was performed. If I recall correctly, it took about 2 hours. 3. $3k plus at private clinic at Paragon in 2018. 4. Was under GA, didnt have after significant pain after the procedure. I just remember being really weak the day and 1-2 days after. No, it doesnt affect future fertility. I managed to conceive naturally thereafter. All the best.

Read more

1. 11 weeks abortion 2. Pessary misoprostol, horrible cramping n bleeding 3. Novena private clinic spent around 3k 4. Really painful, mentally traumatic and guilt ridden, prolonged depression. I have a baby now with no complications 😔 Not worth it but if its a need, u might need some soul searching afterwards.

Read more