4 months pregnant.

Hello mummies. just wanna ask what should i prepare for the baby or myself at this month? or issit too early.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

u can try to buy baby item 1st when u r free, let me list some for u... baby milk bottle (at least 2), diaper (bought 1~2pkt 1st),diaper rash cream, swaddle cloth(at least 3), baby clothing (front button type)easier to wear than romper, urine mat, baby wipes, baby cottonball(easy cleaning poo), small handkerchief /cloth(at least 10pcs), thermometer(normal type), mitten n booties (at least 4pairs) to prevent scratching face, baby bath towel(at least 2), baby cot/crib, bath tub,baby laundry detergent,bottle detergent ...... aftr delivery hospital will give u goodie bag inside got few small bottle of shampoo,bodywash etc stroller ,carrier, pacifier ,nail clipper... etc , u can buy later part unless u kiasu 😂 milk powder buy small can 1st standby when u are going to deliver... dun buy now 😊 as for u, buy few pkt cotton disposable panties(hospital will give sme paper one,not comfortable), dry shampoo powder, adult body wipes(hospital will give but not enuf) ,night sanitary pad, loose tshirt,u can order confinement tonic then ask them to deliver when close to yr edd(for yr general wellness), order confinement meal if u nvr hire confinement lady, prepare breastpump, breastpad , nursing bra if u intend to breastfeed now u juz relax, do some exercise, rest more😊 go for prenatal massage to pamper yrself

Read more
Super Mom

It’s never too early. Haha. But start with yourself. If you’re worried about difficulty sleeping during the third trimester, consider getting a pregnancy pillow. Your tummy’s gonna get bigger soon. Get some nice comfortable clothes, bras (your breasts may get uncomfortable in the third trimester) and panties (maternity underwear is much more comfortable later on). Also, get all the rest you can get. Eat well, but also have a balanced diet. Practise breathing... quick deep inhalations and slow exhalations.. good breathing helps so much in pushing baby out 😅 You can start thinking about how to decorate baby’s room, even if you don’t physically buy anything now. Think of how to make the set up convenient to reach for whatever you need. You can start going to baby fairs and seminars to just have a look and learn some stuff. Take all the goodie bags and samples to see what you like, so you can buy them for baby later on. Join all the baby clubs for diapers/milk powder brands (go to their websites). They’ll give you samples too. Hope this helps a little :)

Read more

No, not too early. You can start by creating an essentials list with research online and start purchasing some of the items. I’d prefer to buy bit by bit rather than all at one shot at the end as I’ll feel like it’s a lot of money to pay at one go. Clothes need to be prepared early too as you need to wash them before you give birth, so buying around 2 months before EDD is good. For wet wipes, shampoos and creams, I’ll probably buy nearer my EDD, say 1-2 months before hand as they have expiry dates and wet wipes may dry up.

Read more

You can start by listing down what you will need for baby (e.g. baby cot, carrier, milk bottles..) Have a look at the mummys market onlime catalogue since they're having a fair right now. Shortlist the items, and maybe start buying bit by bit during the next few fairs! There are 3 fairs between February - April so take your time to buy the items. :))

Read more
Thành viên VIP

U can add yourself into those WhatsApp group with mummies of same EDD as you. The sharing of mummies in same situation as you is very useful. Moreover, after you give birth, sometimes they might organize 100 days bash where you can get many goodies and lucky draw but of course for a fee.

I started with listing down stuff that I need. Then I'd aim to get these things at the next baby fair (there's 1 in March and April) You can prepare your baby room by envisioning where you're gonna put your stuff cuz seriously I wasn't prepared for the amount of stuff a baby needs 🤣

Thành viên VIP

Can start to read up and prepare checklist for acquisition, budget for different trimester etc

Baby cot, Stroller Baby carrier Milk bottle

Read more