2 Replies

Super Mum

Just sharing my personal experience with PCF but each centre is different since the principal & teachers are all different. During the first 2 days sit in, try to distant yourself and just watch how the teachers take care of the baby. For me, my baby was so clingy and didn't want the teachers to carry so I ended up taking care of her instead of the teachers. I think 3 months is a good time to send to ifc as baby doesn't have stranger anxiety yet and can get used to the teachers easily. If the baby cries, teachers will try to console them since it's disruptive for other babies/kids as well, but you can ask how they handle babies crying. For the milk, I just bring the frozen milk packets, they will store in freezer and thaw when they need to feed baby. For formula milk I bring these powder dispenser with multiple compartments and just store one bottle worth of powder in each. If there are many babies, teachers will usually prioritise the smaller ones so don't worry too much! Hope this helps.

Oh I didn't know they allow sit in. Is it only for 2 days? How old was ur lo when u sent in?

Super Mum

Following

Trending Questions