Alternatives for water?

Hi mummies! Since around week 7 until now (week 14) I’ve been disliking the taste of water.. getting better but i still can’t drink 2litres like pre pregnancy. Afraid I’m not hydrated enough, any tips on how to manage? #1stimemom

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had the same issue too.. will feel like throwing up after drinking plain water so I drank like 1/3 cup of pasturised orange juice from supermarts to have some relief but take note not to over consume due to GD..

2y trước

Thank u. OK I wil find. The sudden crave for orange juice. Hehehe

Maybe u can try putting fruits in the water, like lemon, cucumber, mint leaves. Will sort of flavour the water without any harmful/unhealthy ingredient

soya milk honey lemon rebena 100+ Japanese Green Tea orange juice coconut water 👆⬆️ these are the beverages I drink during pregnancy

Read more

Maybe can try putting in fruits like lemon, cucumber, mint leaves. Will help flavour the water without unhealthy ingredients

i was like this in my first trimester. besides honey water, i tried sparkling water, both with and without flavour

Perrier lemon sparkling water saved my first trimester! bought the can ones cos can't finish bottles

same issue with me, i was so dehydrated n luckily I tried tangerine that made me hydrated..

Influencer của TAP

maybe can put some lemon slice in the water to improve the taste

I end up drinking cold water because it’s easier to flow down.

2y trước

Me too. As long have ice I can gulp it down.

I was the same as well! I drank honey water instead :)