Pre & post natal massage

Hello Mummies! Just sharing about my masseuse, Mdm Naini service as I have seen very good result myself. She does not take deposits to book as there is no hard selling or make to commit time of massage needed. As she says every individual is different, she will checks your height and weight before and after birth to recommend the how many time of massages needed but still up to your own comfort and budget. She also specially makes the binding cloth which will be also be changed throughout the massage session as our waistline and stomach get smaller. Mdm Naini also specially monitor and take care each of her client. She will WhatsApp me after each session asking me how I feel, any discomfort etc. which I feel really comfortable and safe under her care. I see significant physical changes after each massage and also taking oral jamu recommended by Mdm Naini which is good for women health after birth. What more she’s a friendly and optimistic lady which we will chat about everything under the sun during the massage session. Which make it very comfort and always looking forward to each session. Therefore highly recommend her to mummies who are looking for pre/post natal masseuse. Feel free to contact her number at 9456 2817 (Mdm Naini)

profile icon
Write a reply
Be the first to reply