19 Replies

I didn't cos for me, i was still pretty much in pain after giving birth that it was affecting my movements. I just used their adult wet wipes to wipe on myself. Only when I got home the next day, then I took my time to shower because of the wounds.

VIP Member

No shower for the first day of delivery. There is tube being inserted to ur urethra and doctor need to examine ur wound as well on 2nd day so basically u can’t really shower on first day.

I see. Thank you!

I know this is an old thread but for those who showered in the hospital, did u do that without herbs? Cos during confinement we are supposed to shower with herbs. Thanks .

TapFluencer

I shower for my previous 3,coz I delivered naturally, the amount of sweat.. I will be very smelly. Hahaha.. I just make sure I bath in the day and dry myself properly.

VIP Member

my gynae told me to take a shower bcos the nurse forget to remove the underpad that covers my wrap (that was full of blood), so I took shower on my 2nd day after c-sect

Thanks Julie, your advise is very helpful

Super Mum

I didnt. Cause of the wound.. I was also scared and feeling a little weak to be standing on my own. First shower was 10 days after delivery, with herbs.

yeap!had full body shower right a day after my surgery i had C section,i could not stand the sweat and all the smell lol

I had C-section, never shower in the hospital and went home to shower on day 2.

No I didn’t shower as it is quite tiring and also because of the wound.

I did! But then again, I showered everyday during my confinement!

Trending Questions