Dr Yeap Min Li

Any mummies here seeing Dr Yeap Min Li? Can share your experience please :)

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr. Yeap Min Li made me comfortable in the first meeting itself. She has a very good team which makes the process much easy for the patient to take. And I highly recommend this doctor as well as the hospital for better treatment.

Dr. Yeap Min Li is very easygoing. She explained the details very well, no unnecessary investigations, and gave precise solutions. She made the procedure and consultations very comfortable. Overall experience is excellent.

Dr. Yeap Min Li made what seemed impossible into glorious reality. Thank you for her positive attitude, understanding, encouragement, and compassion. Overall we highly recommend Dr. Yeap Min Li and her team.

Dr. Yeap Min Li explains everything in detail and addresses all our concerns effectively. I used to look forward to my checkups with her. Delivery and post-delivery care given by her was exemplary.

Dr. Yeap Min Li is one of the best gynecologists and importantly a very good human being. She truly cares for his patients and provides appropriate treatment.

She isn’t pro-natural & does fear mongering to get you to do csec.

No experience with that doctor. I went to other .