Hey mummies, any reviews on east side pasir ris ifc? my girl is now coming 7 months. Planning to put her at ifc soon. Probably private ones? Gov one confirm need wait very long. *cries*

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello SinYi. You need to start calling the IFCs up. Ask them if you can drop by to visit or ask when os their openhouse. Some wont let you visit on weekdays when there are kids there, only quiet Saturdays or a particular Sat for openhouse. Personally, I feel that you need to go and see for yourself. I visited 3 in Pasir Ris. I didnt feel good abt 2 of them. The one I chose in the end, is based on convenience, cleanliness, good vibes and i was on waitlist too. (Elias area). You also need to visit to learn more abt the teacher profiles...

Read more

My house downstairs is gov de but waiting list was too long as I needed one desperately as I need to go back to work by 2.5 months. Went to visit 2 private ones and chose 1 out of them. However, the teachers are not very professional and will always comment on our patenting styles. However, I stayed on with them (dr 4 area) as they are already the better option. The prob is there are not alot of IFC ard...

Read more