Newborn clothes

Hello mummies, any recommendation where to buy affordable basic clothes for newborn? Referring to those clothes for home wear / sleeping. Please share the shop names if possible. Thanks in advance! #firsttimemom #advicepls

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congrats mummy! It can be very exciting buying new clothes for the little one. I remembered I was spoiled for choices. 😂 Anyway, I got mine from uniqlo (mostly daywear and 3/4 long sleeves with no mitten or foot cover). Uniqlo's are very comfy and easy to wear i feel. I also buy fom Mothercare, they have those like a few in a pack kind. Shein has quite a huge and affordable variety. Shopee (name of shop I bought before and I think not bad: Baby Clothes, Little Kooma). "Baby Clothes" is the cheaper option. I got like at $6,7ish per pyjamas. Happy fun shopping for the little one! :)

Read more

Hii, u can try visiting this store - Shen Kwong Trading Co @ 269 Queen St #01-246.. Recently bought homewear for my baby edd on Feb 23..find the price really reasonable.. And its full cotton n they are able to advise how many set of clothes to get for basic.. (long or short sleeves, mittens, towels, swaddles etc) Friendly reminder - do bring a bagpack along it will be helpful. 😂😂 #happyshopping

Read more
1y trước

Sounds good, will check it out, thanks :)

We have (Buy nothing group )here in Melbourne please Mums in SG create one facebook group like this will be very useful,i havent bought anything ever since i join the group😀lovely comunity

If you want some. I can give them to you. It’s my only child’s baby daughter’s old clothes. So mostly only worn once. But self pick up yah? 😂

You can try Baby Expo at Macpherson there... but it is not always open, call to check when they are open. I think they even accept Cdc vouchers.

if you don't mind traveling to JB, you can go Manjaku Babymall Tampoi (they have different branches tho): https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8k6CgdE/

You can try, Ayrif Baby on FB/Tele. Shop physically will be Tom & Stephanie, Kiddy Palace, Mothercare. Alternatively can be Shopee.

if you don't mind I have many rompers that my baby outgrown and can let go at affordable low price. (:

Try those neighbour hawker centre which have individual shop selling clothes.

Shopee has a lot of affordable clothes for babies. Shein has also.