My confinement is ending soon n will be on night duty then. I will do the full latch on feed but would like to find out do mummies still pump after latch? Normally my baby will fall asleep after feeding on 1 side. Do I force her to wake up by disturbing her and feed her the other side?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you feel like baby is not satisfied and has fallen asleep you can try to get her to wake up and encourage her to feed from the other side. If baby looks full and milk drunk then I find it's not really necessary. My baby drinks one side each feed as well. I do pump 30 minutes after I latch to stimulate milk production as well as to increase milk supply. I also hope to keep some as spare so I pump when I can. If you're already producing enough or more than enough, just be careful you might oversupply.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1317)

thanks