Bowel Cramps VS Contractions

Hi mummies & mummies to be! I’m currently at 32weeks and have been having cramps for a couple of days. Haven’t been monitoring the frequency because I’m not sure if it’s diarrhoea cramps or Braxton hicks or contractions. Some time the cramps comes with no bowel movement. I sat on the toilet bowl waiting and waiting. But I do feel like gg for my no 2. 🫠 My next appt is next week, not sure if any mummies has been through this pain or discomfort.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes i think its constipation — i’ve had it during my 3rd trimester too and it was super annoying knowing that i cant poop and i just get hemorrhoids leaving the toilet 😭😭 i drank lactulose and it helped quite a bit 👍🏻

Mi too! But im reaching 34 wks tis wed and my apptment is only 2 wks later 😒 the feeling like wanna diarrhoea but nth comes out.. like menses feel but then also no.. hahaha

I had the same feeling too! Think it’s just constipation. It’ll get better, just make sure you consume a lot more fibre and drink lots of water!

Could be constipation. Contraction pain would be very constant and it gets more painful as time passes.

Its constipation, very common esp in 3rd trim. Want to poop but no poop come out.