366 Các câu trả lời

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby🤍

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby🖤

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby💜

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby💙

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby💚

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby💛

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby🧡

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby

CARI PILIHAN YANG TEPAT answer : B (Perfect for: Overnight and travelling) Many mass market baby diapers are bleached with Chlorine or Elemental Chlorine Gas - resulting in traces of dioxins. Dioxins are harmful to the environment and post many serious health concerns to your baby’s development. Applecrumby® diapers are Patent Protected 100% CHLORINE FREE, making it friendly to your baby’s bottom and the environment! love Applecrumby!!! done follow @applecrumby.official @theAsianparent_my INSTAGRAM : @nadinethebossbaby

Jawapan : B (sesuai untuk overnight dan travel: tak mudah bocor) Diapers dari Applecrumby selamat digunakan untuk baby dan mesra alam kerana ia adalah 100% chlorine free, jadi ia sangat mesra untuk bayi dan environment ❤️ Dan yang penting, bayi akan rasa selesa, dan akan mengelakkan bati dari kebocoran dan ketidakselesaan setelah memakai lampin. Sebab Applecrumby diapers ni boleh hold 30x berat cecair tau! Senang dan mama papa tak perlu risau lagi tentang kebocoran pada waktu malam mahupun ketika jalan jauh 💜

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan