2 Các câu trả lời

Let me tell you, you are not alone! I have done it too, and it happened almost everyday. For me i have no extended helpers, friends, in laws or family members. So i definitely can understand the intensity of raising a child. Each and everytime, when i start losing my cool, i take a step back. Drop everything and go to a corner to take my mind off everything and shut it out. Its not easy!!! But it can be done. As the adult, it is our job to be a role model. Not i can do, but you cannot. That theory does not work. In order to be respected, we need to respect ourselves and others first. So in this case, use something which can ease and motivate you. For instance, if i lose my temper, baby will pick it up and c9ntinue losing his temper. This is the action we have taught him without realizing. Kids learn best via following not by talking or listening. They see, they absorb, they do. Ask yourself, is this how you want your child to be? If not change, control and keep practising, over time it will be easy. Btw, you are not alone im sure many of us are guilty of it too. I am! Give yourself a break dear. If you need more support, we are here. *im still learning too, but i have done it a few time, im sure you can too. *This is one of the occasions when we mothers will need our inner strength to surface*

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11536)

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan