Natural or C-section

Hi mummies, I’m a first time mom to be in my 35 week. At first I decided to go for natural birth. But recently my gynae held a talk showing the pros and cons of natural. There is a lot more complications compared to C-section. Can mummies share their thoughts? Thank you

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its ur decision sis. Every decision you make either way will be OK. For me im currently in my 33 weeks with my 2nd. I was diabetic way before 1st pregnancy in 2018 and decided to go for natural birth. Like you they sent me to see a consultant on csect pros and cons as being DM patient am not allowed to go beyond 38 weeks. After all the personal talk about csect, I asked if its safe for me to go for natural birth unless emergency. They allowed it afterall. And it was the best decision I had. Coz for now 2nd pregnancy too they asked my 1st if she was born natural or csect. So when they heard me had a natural birth, they didnt send me to see consultant for csect anymore. I am on insulin 3 times a day and metformin. A Highrisk patient. So yeah, you make the best decision. May you have a smooth delivery sis.

Read more