Infant Care? FDW? Other alternatives?

Hi Mummies! Im due in abt 3mths and im considering between an infant care or a FDW (mainly house work while my parents help with taking care of baby when im at work). Spoke to my husband but he isnt keen on infant care as he feels baby is too young for an infant care and that baby cnt really voice out if anything happens. If baby is like older and able to speak, he doesnt mind. If i were to get a helper, mainly will be to help out with household etc but i will take care of baby when my husband and I available. And when im working, baby will be with my parents. My mom will take care of baby while helper will jus be an extra pairs of hands. However, my husband is also not too keen on additional person staying at home. So im not sure what will work. Hope some of u experienced mummies can share some advice! TIA!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. {[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 WEBSITE: https://darkwebonlinehackers.com

Read more

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.{[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp:: +18033921735

Read more
Thành viên VIP

If I am you, I will go for FDW straight away since your parents are still the main caregiver when you are working. Babies in ifc can interact with one another but they also tend to fall sick more often. It’s very heartbreaking to see your LO fall sick.