Upper body achy

Hi mummies, im currently on my 2 tri, and im facing v bad upper body ache especially after my afternoon naps and usually i can have a good nap without any issues but just recently i cant , even if i can i only sleep awhile the feeling was like ( never really sleep much kind yk ) and wokeup feeling very achy ( the ache is exactly the photo red colour area ) my husband tried to massage for me it helps for awhile but the next day after i have my nap again wokeup the ache is x2 than before …… not sure if is my pillow problem or what. My husband was using a more hard & high pillow mine is more flat and soft , I exchange the pillow w him to see if is the my pillow problem or what .. is still the same … the ache doesnt go off infact the ache even worst…. I tried all sorts of positions to sleep at the end of the day is still aching , the ache feels is like when u sit up is wrong , laydown also wrong everything u do dont seems right …. What should i do ? #advicepls is getting very irritated bc the ache made me no mood at all and cant do anything much no appetite too….

Upper body achy
1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

get a pregnancy pillow.