Body uncomfortable

Hi, im have something that has been bothering me alot lately…. Currently in my 2nd Trimester& Fyi This is my 2nd pregnancy… So everyday in the afternoon i will have my nap after my nap when i wakeup my upper body will ache after the nap randomly ( not all the nap) then my body will start feeling v uncomfortable and uneasy . Then i will vomit , tbh idk if is it bc my tummy got issues or my gastric got problem that causes the vomit . So after i vomited I totally no appetite at all i dont even know if im hungry or not bc i dont wanna eat anything… & I feel totally fine no vomit etc during 1st trimester, but now the problem comes out of random. & is always the nap that cause problems to me not night time sleep wakeup then feel uncomfortable is always the afternoon nap Usually people have this kind of symptoms during their first trimester mine like all @ 2nd trimester….. Now i dam traumatise to take my afternoon nap due to all this sudden problem Anyone encounter such things also?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

perhaps it’s the way you sleep. best to lie on left side, right side sleeping triggers reflux. and on a propped pillow under your head, not flat lying. pregnancy hormones also causes gastric and digestion issues (normal). so yours is probably because of nap positioning.