12 weeks pregnant and no boobs swelling symptom

Hi mummies. I'm 12 weeks pregnant now, going to be 13 weeks in a few days. However for this whole first trimester, I did not experience any swelling or boobs grew bigger, which I see it's a very common symptom among all of you. My tummy doesn't seem to be bigger, looks the same size as 8 and 10 weeks. I do have abit of nausea, and appetite slowly getting better at 12 weeks. Quite worried if sth is wrong. My last gynae check up at KKH was 3 weeks ago which baby is growing well at that scan. Should I walk in at a private clinic to do a check on the baby to have a peace of mind?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh don't worry at all! Every pregnancy is different for everyone and it's really normal. I don't have any symptoms at all with my first 2 except for missed period. I only started to have sore tender boobs with my 3rd & this pregnancy. And if you're a first time mum, your bump will not show until about 20 weeks onwards. Same for baby's movements. And it's totally normal. Your uterus has just started to stretch. For subsequent pregnancies like mine, I show early @ 2 mths cos bloated and also because my uterus has already been stretched from my previous pregnancies. And morning sickness may or may not subside at the 2nd trimester. It really depends on individuals cos no pregnancy is the same. My nausea subsides at the 11th week. I'm 26 weeks today and my nausea comes and goes as it likes 😅

Read more