Covid Positive

Hi mummies. I’m 11 weeks pregnant and just checked that I’m covid positive. It’s my first time for both being pregnant and getting covid. Should I go to NUH A&E or should I just listen to my tele consult doctor and just stay home and recuperate. I’m worried about the pregnancy.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am recovering from Covid, I got it in my 20th week. I did go to NUH A&E, but there was a Long wait like 4-5 hours. They did a ultrasound scan on my baby. Baby is ok. Doc said usually baby is ok, just mommy herself need to take care. After I become negative, It was my 21 week detail scan, baby is doing well, very active. Gynea told me recently most of his patients got covid. I only took some paracetamol due to high fever during covid period, doc told me fever is more worrisome, so had to take paracetamol and it helped. I drink honey everyday, a lot of fruits and water, and coconut water every other day, all help me a lot. I also tried to eat well, so that nutrient for baby is not compromised. One thing is that my sense of smell has not totally come back after covid. I hope it will be back soon. Rest as much as you can, stay positive, take care!

Read more