Flight with 3.5months old

Hi mummies, ill be travelling to malaysia and taking a 1.5hr flight with my almost 4 months old baby. Baby is bottle fed, not bf. Anything i should take note of ? Any tips? Any extra things i should bring ? Other than feeding baby during taking off & landing, can i just give pacifier ? And if baby is crying, can we actually walk to wards the end of the airplane ? The toilet area there to calm baby? (When seat belts can be out) Should i just let baby sit on my lap or babywear in konny wrap/ergo? #FTM

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

• planes allow thermal flask to prepare milk for infants during the flight • it's OK to walk around with baby. other stuff like toys and kangaroo hug might help with Soothing the baby too • cabin sized strollers kept in travel bags are convenient to have. alternatively check in the stroller but slightly higher chance of getting damaged. • I use travel bags to segregate kids stuff. i find it convenient. • my baby is ok with different diaper brand so I bought mine from Australia instead of bringing • I also brought my own bottle brush and bottle soap to clean the utensil. some people also bring a portable bottle dryer or check beforehand if hotel provides this. hygienic or not, I'm not sure. • I brought own baby blanket, pillow etc.

Read more