7 WEEKS SCAN. NEED HELP

Hi Mummies. I need your help i went for week 6 scan last week. Only saw sac. Week 7 also gestational sac. No sign of baby or fetal pole. I really need assurance. My next scan is next week. Doctor keep saying they are very uncertain. I had spotting on week 5 for 2 days. But after that okay. I just want to know whats normal. #1stimemom #pleasehelp #advicepls

7 WEEKS SCAN. NEED HELP
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i can see fetal pole at 5w5d and the heartbeat too. via transvaginal scan. bleeding daily. and on duphaston. i think all pregnancy progresses differently. and yours could be just still too early to be seen. did the doc measure gestational sac size and let you know what week it is estimated to be? my first scan only can see gestational sac and yolk sac and only detectable at level 1 kkh womens clinic. not detectable at o&g clinic. that was around week4 ish. dont worry and give your baby sometime to grow. some only can be seen at week 10.

Read more

Hello! My recent scan was 7.5 weeks (according to my LMP) but from scan, it showed only 5.5 weeks. Only gestational sac, no yolk sac and fetal pole detected. Aft the transvaginal scan, I started spotting. Till date, I’m still having minimal spotting. Taking Duphaston ever since. Trying to be hopeful. My next scan would be next week which will also be 9.5 weeks then. Hopefully all turn out fine. Also first time mom here anxious and lots of worries. Just try to stay positive and pray for the best. :)

Read more
2y trước

hi hi. im writing as original author of this post. i started bleeding then spotting. in KKH now for monitoring. hope all of us can get through this

hi there, I can understand your worries. for me, I could see the baby heartbeat and the yolksac at 6w2d scan. (dated by the scan based on the fetus CRL i suppose) Could it be the week 7 gestational age is just an estimate and you might be earlier that's why the fetal pole isn't developed yet? hoping that things goes well for you in the next scan. take care!

Read more

It’s hard to see anything (too small) before 8 weeks thou. Did your doc let you hear any heartbeat? My first appointment was scheduled at 8 weeks & I could see the heartbeat flickering on the screen but apart from that I see nothing. (It’s only like 10MM long)

my scan at 6w1d as per what the scan estimated to be. saw heartbeat. this is transvaginal scan. baby is very small. and conception date can differ by alot too. give your baby some time to grow. in the meantime, just stay positive and eat healthily!

Read more
Post reply image

You can wait till your next scan Even I had just the yolk sac initially when I went for scan 15 days later in around 8 -9 weeks I could hear heart beat All the best keep praying ! Stay positive

Read more

Do you have symptoms like nausea or food aversions, breast tenderness.Progressing pregnancy gives symptoms too. It’s a delicate situation. Wishing you all the best dear

usually before week 8 very hard to see everything with heartbeat, after that should be fine.. now just try to relax and chill, take the medication from doctor..

Hi Ladies. Thanks for your advise. Just an update. I had bleeding this morning. Red blood. stain on my panty liner. Not sure what to think already. #deepbreath

2y trước

is everything ok?

No heartbeat either because no fetal pole so cant see or hear any heartbeat. not sure what to expect..

2y trước

Just stay calm. Come what may and hope for the best.