Bleeding on week 10

Hi Mummies. I need some assurance 😞 today i woke up & my pants was soak with blood, even when i pee. I almost gone mad. This is my first pregnancy and it scares me to death. Waited for 4 hours in ED and the Dr did not give me enough assurance. Did ultrasound and took quite long to find my baby in the womb, praises to GOD, i saw my baby’s heartbeat. The dr told me they will arrange for another ultrasound in few days time as there were some “abnormalities”. He even told me that if i were to miscarriage, i can try again next time. Have anyone gone thru the same as me? I am really scared 😞

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had heavy bleeding episode 3 days back, passed a big clot which i thought was baby & other small clots. It was pouring like u open a tap at full speed. But baby is fine & bleed was due to low lying placenta. Am on bed rest now & bleeding has stopped. So keep faith & praying all will be fine for u 🙏

Read more

I didnt have the same experience of soaking with blood but i did pass out huge clots (palm sized ones) and still delivered a healthy ger. Jiayou! Oh and actually at ed They told me it was normal to pass out huge clots (this definitely did not assure me)

Ahhh.. had the same experience.. a&e MO DR couldn’t find the egg sac, and the moment i step out of the room after the ultrasound, a whole bunch of “thing” came down and drop! :( It was a miscarriage