Curious cat

Hello mummies. I need advices or suggestions. As I am now under subsidised at KKH and I will only be seeing my private gynae at my 28 weeks as thats her earliest slot. What would u mummies do as I am a curious cat and worries a lot. What if I have questions regarding my pregnancy since I would prefer asking my gynae directly. Now that I have yet to get a permanent gynae. What are your suggestions? #pleasehelp #1stimemom

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my personal opinion, if seeing a private gynae at 28weeks, if i were u, i will just carry on seeing the gynae with subsidise rates. you are just left with a few weeks more Mummy. Be it private or subsidise gynae, you can ask them any questions. The only differences is the gynae is not fixed for each and every time you come for ur checkups compared to private gynae. But at 28weeks, you are already in ur 3rd trimester.

Read more

Sometimes googling and following up on ur week by week progress will give u some answers.. Look thru a few websites to read up. If ur still concerned, call kkh hotline n just drop ur questions to the nurse. They will ask u some qns too, and If there's anything to really look into, they will advise u to come down to 24hr.

Read more

If you know you have strong concerns & need answers from your gynae + cost is secondary then sticking with one - go private. If financial concerns, then continue with kkh. Don't make yourself so stressed out. KKH or private will all take care of your well being is just where you felt ease most.

I think u can just continue to ask ur subsidize gynae whn you have appmt.. or your private gynae on week 28th u could ask too. I only manage to select private gynae at ard week 23th. I will hold n ask him then.

Just ask the gynae? Whether permanent or not also gynae mah?

Thành viên VIP

You didn’t mention how many weeks along are you..

not sure what advice you are asking for though..