Hi mummies, i will like to know if frozen cube is healthy for them? I would like to start my LO with this method and can share with me what's the step of preparing this?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Yes it's okay for frozen puree cubes. 1) Wash and prep your food (we take carrot for an example) 2) Steam till soft and blend it till it become puree. 3) add into your cube tray and freeze it. When cooking porridge, once porridge is hot, throw the cube in, OR you can also throw the cube in BEFORE the whole cooking process so it can be cooked together. You can prepare a few different types of vegetables so you can mix around the flavours for your child. But do remember to do a 3 days test for allergys when introducing new food.

Read more

I will cook all in one pot like boil soup then blend it and freeze every week (Friday). Eg. chicken, onion,carrot in boil first then put green vege in last. Then blend it to thick texture put in container into serving portion. thawed a day before then with add in cereal to serve my lo. He can finish every time.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-34685)

Freshly prepared food is no doubt always the best but if you are unable to make fresh food for your LO, then frozen food that are home made is still better than to let LO eat food that are bought outside...

Yes they are okay. I make mine and freeze them into portions.

Hi