Week 10 scan

Hi mummies, i just gotten my week 10 abdominal ultrasound scan and i managed to hear baby heartbeat and see the shape of the baby. However, i realised his face is rather flat, couldnt see the yes nose mouth.. it just a head flattened with no features. Is this normal? Like no protruding nose mouth or eyes yet.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Week 10 i only saw like a kidney bean inside me 😂 no formation or anything. Kidney bean with a heartbeat. By week 20 can already see. However my baby is either a shy baby or super active it was soooo hard to measure his nasal bone during detailed scan cs he dont want to show and keep switching position. Even uptil birth i dont even have ultrasound with his nose popping out. But baby born healthy! I remember during pregnancy i did not take the down syndrome test and when they find it hard to measure baby’s nasal bone i was soooo scared and paranoid if he’ll get down syndrome. But all is well

Read more

Don’t overthink too much! 😂 Week 10 is still small and have yet to develop fully! Give time to develop. As time passes, it will look more like a human baby! Just take good care of yourself now so baby will grow well too.

Hi, week 10 is way too small! 😂 Nose all wont form yet! Dont worry mummy! By week 20 youll see nose mouth hands etc

Normal ! Don’t overthink ! Just relax and wait for the FTS then the 20 weeks scan .. all will be good!

Yes it's normal! Week 10 is still early haha can see from Week 12-14 onwards!

can't see anything in week 10 is normal lol 😆

How do you know it’s a boy at week 10? 😂

4mo trước

Wow that new. From what I know week 10 gender can only be determined via blood test