Hello mummies! I finally managed to score a wrap conversion Tula as I heard how soft it is. But when I touched the material when I received it, like quite rough and tough leh, not soft at all? Thought it felt like denim material unlike the emeibaby wrap conversion carrier that was passed down to me and felt really soft. Does it need time to 'soften' the material? Anyway to expedite the softening of he material, if you get what I mean?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes it needs time to soften because it was from a new wrap. Repeatedly use and wash will help it break in, subject it to some stretching and warmth ( whether using it or sitting on it ) etc , anything that can help u stretch it. Like u mentioned the emeibaby is a preloved so someone stretched it for u already. Follow the wash labels. Don't use fabric softener or optical brighteners - it will damage the wrap

Read more

I'm not a babywearing expert but I was told by local retailer Jars of Fluff to wash and iron my cotton wrap repeatedly to soften it quickly. If you have a dryer, you can also put it in the dryer. But always check the washing and drying instructions as the material of the wrap may require special washing and drying methods. Otherwise, it will also be softened with regular wearing.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17220)