Confused.

Hi Mummies, I believe I m pregnant..lol . It's my 2 actually. First was twins and they are 17months and tis is a unplan pregnancy which def we r thrill about it. 7 years of fertility problem and bless wit twins and now another unexpected surprise.. I hav a faded line in the stick. When is the best time for me to go to the doc for further confirmation. And As our first, it was a c sect and I wanna do vbac . But not sure if I wanna do it in Kk or Nuh if positive. Need some advice and motivational words.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Wait another week to get a thick double line. Faded line can also mean evaporation line so best to wait for 1 week of missed period to confirm. For me, I chose the hospital that is nearer to home. I live in cck and NUH is the nearest. Used to live in Woodlands & KKH was the nearest. Really depends on your comfort level. I've gave birth at both hospitals and all were under sub. Great experiences for me! Last birth in kkh was 13 yrs ago and my last birth in NUH was 8 mths ago. Also depends on your budget. If you have the means can go ptv otherwise just opt for sub and/or maybe then convert to ptv at your later stage of pregnancy or just stay as sub patient all the way. Don't listen to me or others just because we had great experience(s) in the hospital that we have stayed. It still boils down to you & hub's comfort and budget. All the best!

Read more
3y trước

My pleasure mummy! Maybe try to find a hospital/gynae that does vbac?