Positive Energy Tips

Hi mummies! May I ask for tips on how you mummies to-be stay positive throughout your pregnancy journey? Especially during the first trimester. #1stimemom #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me, with the terrible onset of morning sickness frm wk 9 to 14, I felt like everyday is a trying day but each time I had to vomit or I feel nausea, I told myself that it's temporary, it's gonna go and if I feel miserable, my body will feel miserable, its something called body language. So i set my mind to just vomit if I have to, sleep when I need, try do some walking, eat little but need to eat, and when I got into wk16 stronger and more energetic, I applaud myself for being one strong mummy for my children and my baby. Of cos there are days when I breakdown and it feels good too, letting out after managing all the first tri symptoms. U can do it momma. We are all in this together! U r not alone!

Read more

Know that it all will pass.. Take it easy everyday and hopefully have a supportive spouse who helps you when you are uncomfy. Trimester 2 is really better! Count the days to tri 2 to have smth to look forward to! :)