How to clean pacifier

Hello mummies. How u all clean pacifier? With baby detergent? Or it is ok to just wash with water and sterilise. Everytime i wash with just water, water will always get trapped inside the pacifier. So i m afraid to use detergent, scare it get trapped inside and baby ended up consume

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

To clean a pacifier, you can start by washing it with warm, soapy water. Make sure to use a mild baby detergent to ensure it is safe for your baby. After washing, rinse the pacifier thoroughly with clean water to remove any soap residue. To sterilize the pacifier, you can use a sterilizing solution or a steam sterilizer. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper sterilization. If water gets trapped inside the pacifier, you can try squeezing out the excess water or shaking it to help remove any trapped liquid. Make sure the pacifier is completely dry before giving it back to your baby. It's important to keep the pacifier clean to prevent any harmful bacteria from building up. Regularly check the pacifier for signs of wear and tear and replace it if needed. Remember, baby's health is a top priority, so always use safe cleaning methods and products to ensure your baby's well-being. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I pump one or twice of the baby dishwasher detergent into water and wash accordingly. Place it upside down (teat facing upwards, hole facing downwards) in the steriliser.

I always use bottle cleaner... there's a specific soap to use for bottles and pacifiers... U can use that.. don't use detergent...

Influencer của TAP

treated it similar to baby milk bottles