Mummies here, any of your child is scare of sleeping (my son (3yo) bed is facing the window)even with us in the room? He always say there's monster or there's scary lights out there. How do u deal with it?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Perhaps you may want to shift the position of his bed so that it doesn't directly face the window. I would get scared too if my bed was facing the window actually. Another option if the position of the bed cannot be changed is to close the windows and draw the curtains or attach a huge poster of his favourite cartoon on the windows. Hopefully it'll help.

Read more

A night light will help. Kids have vivid imaginations. So nice drapes with lively prints will help brighten up the room. The next time he opens up about his fears try to appease him by speaking logically. Comfort him that you're there to protect him at night but at the same time allow him to learn to be brave on their own.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-704)

I think installing night lights and putting up curtains would be a pretty good idea? Or you can leave his room lights on and wait for him to fall into a deep sleep before switching it off. :-)

thanks