LO suddenly spasming

hi mummies! has anyone noticed their LO suddenly showing signs/patterns of spasm? my LO is currently 7mo, we’re currently travelling and visiting our relatives in the PH and i noticed LO just started spasming— his spasms were very short, occurs in like 2 series every time it happens and so far it’s already happened twice. (to describe the spasm, LO kind of does the action of when someone tickles the side of your neck and you scrunch your shoulders in? and he does it twice per spasm?) i know that we have to immediately see the PD back in sg when we come back but just really wanna know if any parents have gone through this? and also share what your GP/PD said or any like treatments or anything at all. im feeling super worried even though everyone tells me not to be as it doesnt help with the situation but i really cant help it. #adviceplease #firsttimemom #help

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just to clarify, is it a pee shiver? My LO occasionally does tt , and then he pees.

7mo trước

I see. Babies do all sorts of weird things, but to ease your mind, best to visit the PD when you're back.

lots of reasons this could happen. need see pd.