Swelling fingers & feet!

Hi mummies! am going through the 3rd trimester soon, is it normal when hands and feet started to swell? i can’t clenched my fingers when i woke up! #advicepls 😖

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes exact same things I encountered! Cldnt clench my fist at all and my wrist was very painful, got worse by the numerous marking I had to do (teacher). So my doc told me to wear a wrist brace, as I cld hve carpal tunnel syndrome. Compression socks helped to relieve the swelling on my feet abit but it wld just ballooned up again when I was at work as I had to stand alot. Had to endure tt till I gave birth! A week aft birth, all came bck to normal.

Read more
3y trước

i googled and yikes, CTS is saaaaa scaryyyy!! 😖 i’ll try the compression socks! anyhoos, thank you for the advice mummy!

Super Mom

Hey mama, I experienced the exact same thing in my 3rd trimester! Fingers were so swollen the creases have disappeared. Feet swell so much it couldn’t fit any shoe. They were very painful too. It’s totally normal though because your growing baby is putting pressure on your veins causing water retention. Try a pair of compression socks!

Read more
3y trước

Try Aulora Pants to reduce swelling and water retention. 🤗

Post reply image

I still can't clench my fingers 2 months after pregnancy... Doctor said it's the hormones and will go away on its own but don't know when 😭

3y trước

yikesss!! 😳😳 hopefully it goes awayy!! speedy recovery! ♥️

Thành viên VIP

It’s normal to swell. But if the swelling is very bad, better to highlight to your obgyn at your next appt

Going through exact same thing. Along with my feet and hands, my nose is also swollen. 😁

Thành viên VIP

It’s normal due to water retention in body .. drink more water n walking may help

Yes normal. Just try to move around slowly a little more