Need a break.. Any tips for long HL?

Hi Mummies! FTM here. Currently at 31 weeks preggy just wondering how do some of y'all get long HL? I've seen longest 2months. I've been suffering from serious Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for about 5mths that's really killing me. I'm being force to wake up every 2hrs just for blood circulation. It's really painful into the bones & joints, so tired, lacking of sleeps, stress at work + I need to walk bus stop to workplace about 25mins. & my gynae isn't treating me right every visit all I get 1day MC. really just so tired.. Any tips & tricks how to get long HL? 😔

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Which hospital/obgyn are you at? Have you thought of just straight out asking your gynaecologist for HL? Alternatively you can also be direct and tell your boss that the pregnancy is rough and you want to work from home?

Read more
2y trước

we asked alrdy. all the way give HL. But she said if she were to give then every pregnant woman will use this against the employer & get full HL. 🤦‍♀️i told my employer.. ask me to use leave.

Why don’t you just change Gynae if he or she refuse to give you HL?

2y trước

cuz by the time we wanna change gynae its always my 7mth.. & we didn't know we could change gynae. 😅