Induced birth

Hi mummies its my #firstbaby my gynae has schedule be to be induce this tuesday 1st feb 2022. At KKH. May i know what is the procedure like? Like report to the delivery suite in the morning and then i will be there till i give birth? Or will they put me in the normal ward and den when its time bring me to the delivery suite? Will my husband be able to stay through out with me? #1stimemom #pleasehelp #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Did KKH tell you where you’re suppose to go to on the day of induction? I was induced in Nov 2020 at KKH. Was told to head to admissions at 12noon. They place me in a temporary ward and proceed to insert the pill. I was then told that I can only head down to delivery suite once I am at least 3cm dilated. Got pushed down to delivery suite at 3cm dilated at 730pm. Then gave birth at 930pm and then to the selected ward with baby after that.

Read more

yes report to delivery suite and stay there till birth. only transfer to ward after birth cos limited space in ward. husband can stay throughout in delivery suite. husband can only stay in A class ward.