Mummies do you experience diarrhea and cramps before labor? I keep having diarrhea, mild cramps & lower back pain past few days which is unusual. I didnt ate anyth wrong, just normally. My stool are very watery. I can have like 3-5 diarrhea a day. I can still feel baby movements. Currently 36 weeks.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my diarrhea is getting more and more. now become 5-10 times or maybe more to come. cant really sleep at night due to this. i've monitored the cramping timings, very irregular. baby still moving actively. so im guessing its still braxton hicks right?

Thành viên VIP

your cramps could be braxton hicks. i had diaheera for 2 weeks before my edd for cramping monitor is it's painful. if it goes away after awhile or you manage to sleep it off, it's just braxton hicks. If the cramping persists, do time it

Read more
7y trước

will they charge any fees? or they charge according to consultation fees like normal checkups? becos i nvr done anyth like this before.

Standby coz it's a sign for labour as the body is preparing for labour. Stay hydrated. Both my babies early at 37weeks and 38weeks. Good luck http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/labor-signs

7y trước

how long did ur diarrhea last before actual labor? im hoping i can keep my baby inside for another week at least to be safe cos im only 36 weeks which is considered preterm. right now it has also been bothering my appetite due to the cramps :(

Thành viên VIP

Yes it's one of the symptoms of your body preparing for labour! But do monitor the pain. if it is constantly coming every 5mins, do go to the hosp immediately

7y trước

i always find my stomach in weird positions and it makes me hard to move about ..

Have you gone for a check up. 36 weeks a little early but hard to say also. Go check if it persist. Better to be in a safer side.

7y trước

i just went for checkup few days ago. but at that point of time no diarrhea yet.

Yes yes yes! Many moms share that they have cramps. That's because your body is preparing for labour. Standby!!!

TMI! i just went for another diarrhea trip and while i was cleaning up i saw this mucus plug like. is this mucus plug?

Post reply image
7y trước

Yes, looks like it. Look out for blood, get your hospital bag ready!!

Yep yep, your body is getting ready for D-Day!