Hi Mummies. Does any of you here has any work-from-home kind of job?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I think it depends on what kind of jobs you're looking at, what kind of skills you have and what you're comfortable with? I'm a freelancer and parenting blogger, I do freelance marketing, content writing and graphic design for various companies from home. There are also other jobs which may allow the flexibility depending on the employer, or things like dropshipping/reselling/distributing products that you may like to look into :)

Read more
Influencer của TAP

Some employers might offer work at home options depending on the role, so no harm asking about it during the interview. If you haven't worked from home before, do note that it's not as easy as it sounds. To begin, figure out if working from home is the best for you and your family and why you need to be based at home. For opportunities try www.mumsatwork.net

Read more
4y trước

Yes true. I offer home based freelance job too. Let’s chat in WhatsApp for more details Mala +65 81138655.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-39632)

Thành viên VIP

curently i do freelance makeup. as and when i am free. and also sharing my homebrewed organic balm for babies from 3mnths and above.... 😊😊😊

4y trước

Hi Bella I’m working from home. Happily taking care of my children and my aged mum and earning an income. Just by using online Social media. My no is Mala + 65 8113 8655.

Hi there I’m working from home. Happily taking care of my children and my aged mum and earning an income. My no is Mala + 65 8113 8655.

Read more

I don’t but I hear there are a few like trading online or try home tuition? Home about some data entry or telemarketers?

4y trước

I’m working from home. Happily taking care of my children and my aged mum and earning an income. I’m doing online social media marketing and earning in USD My no is Mala + 65 8113 8655.

Im doing some project based freelance work on Upwork, a website :) worth checking out and you might see something for you.

4y trước

I offer part time freelance home based job too. WhatsApp me at + 65 81138655 Mala

I do sis. I offer freelance home based online jobs. Let’s chat in WhatsApp Mala +65 81138655.

Yes I do work from home and earn in USD. Very some social media marketing. Mala + 65 81138655

You can try LinkedIn jobs and indeed.com and jut search for remote job opportunities in your domain

4y trước

Hi Sis I’m working from home. Happily taking care of my children and my aged mum and earning an income. I’m doing online social media marketing on my own time and earning an income in USD. My no is Mala + 65 8113 8655.