Pregnancy

Hi mummies! Does anyone experience mild cramps during their early pregnacy ? Should I be alarm & seek gynae’s advice ? Thank you !

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also had cramps which I thought was menses cramp. Did a urine test and result was positive but I still worried that it might be ectopic pregnancy. Went to KKH emergency clinic after being advise by my GP. Only managed to see the sac on return visit 2 days later. Dr also advised if pain worsened or bleeding occur to go back to them immediately.

Read more

Hi mommy! Also experienced mild occasional cramping during my first trimester. My OB said it is totally normal and there were no issues during the routine exam. If it really does bother you, you can discuss this with your OB on your next check up. Good luck! ❤️

I had severe cramps almost every night right from the start... I thot was menstrual cramps but tested positive... the severe cramps continued for 8 weeks which ended in a miscarriage... so any discomfort better see a gynae for a thorough check!

yes I do! my gynae said it's normal to feel Abit of cramps every now and then. if it's too severe or unbearable, then go see doctor. I seem to have it every night recently, but will wait to see if it persists or goes away.

Me too. cramps till date. Also in the first trimester. Threatened miscarriage once prolly due to my fibroid. always best to check with gynae. Take care alright!

Yes. It's normal. But please seek advice from the professional to double confirm.

If you feel something is wrong, please call and consult your gynae for advice.

Influencer của TAP

yes I had threatened abortion 3x to be safe just go and have a check

Thành viên VIP

Any bleeding / persistent cramps better head to A and E!

5y trước

no bleeding. the cramps comes & go though.

Yes had cramps Always consult gynae