4 Replies

It’s worth every dollar. At first I thought it was crazy expensive. But the very plush padding - which is made from earth friendly materials, mind you - is really comfy that my daughter could crawl and fall (and she did this a lot on her face!) and I didn’t have to worry about her injuring herself. The print is also very cute - I chose Fairytale Land and the colors are nice and bright. It’s versatile in a way that anyone in the family can use - as playmat for kids to yoga mat for mommy or activity mat for the entire family.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23866)

Padding thickness is very good and durable. I also like the beautiful designs. If you want to buy maybe wait till sale, so it's cheaper even if it's just a couple of dollars. Provided you don't need it urgently.

VIP Member

I compared Comflor, Dwingular and Parklon and felt that of the 3, Dwingular is the best in terms of cushioning but is also the most expensive. Parklon is in between.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles