Discrimination

Hi Mummies, just to check. Do any of you feel discrimination after you return from your ML? I am asking cos my boss marked me down in my appraisal upon my return and also mentioned that i wfh even since the start of covid19. I was surprised by her remaks cos in my office, our HR hightlighted that by default, all of us wfh. As such, my grading suffered and my promotion has been on hold (i am long overdue for promotion.) There will not be an increment for me this year either. This is demoralising.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

This happened to me when I get back to work after maternity leave. During the appraisal, my boss also mentioned that I was away for 4 months. Hence, my bonus will be affected also. And yeah, I got less bonus than my colleagues but luckily it did not affect my increment.

2y trước

Glad to hear that your increment is not affacted. mine is as it was tag together with my performance. well, the irony is, my collegaues who went for ML previously, came back, they got promoted. It seems that my superior is pin pointing at me.