7 Replies

VIP Member

Yes agree with other Mummies. newborns sleep alot. look for the hungry cues . for BM, just keep feeding , it will take few days to clear. jaundice, perhaps can try to bring down or put near to window for sun tanning a bit

VIP Member

hello! fm or bm? for bm babies, jaundice may take longer to clear and its normal. 60ml every 3hrs is ok for one week old. if baby doesn't wakeup for milk by 3hrs I'd wake the baby. if not I'd let baby sleep :>

VIP Member

Newborn sleep a lot. Watch for hungry cues from your baby. As for jaundice you can try putting him under the sun few secs front and back. That’s what the doctor told me when my baby have jaundice

VIP Member

I let my baby sleep for 2-2.5hrs at stretch , BM every 2.5- 3 hrs or whenever she cried … mild jaundice can be cured by morning sunlight mostly

Newborn tend to sleep a lot, for jaundice wise maybe can bring bb downstairs to take short walks in the sun? It'll help

VIP Member

You are feeding is correct , every 2 to 3 hrs must feed baby .. even baby sleeping also we need to feed

VIP Member

If bm can try change fm see whether jaundice gt down or nt, some is bcoz bm jaundice & TCM herbs

Trending Questions

Related Articles