Dr Adrian B Woodworth - CCK clinic

Hello mummies, can anyone share experience with Dr Adrian if any of you have chosen him as your gynaecologist? Esp those who already delivered by him. I chanced upon a review that he asked one of his partner to deliver the patient instead of him (he stood beside the other gynae) but i am not very sure on the background. How flexible is he with hospitalisation leave? Will he offer or he will be so rigid about it?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m Dr Adrian’s (SK) 2021 patient. I went to Cck outlet for a period and I absolutely hate the nurses there. Badmouthed about me without knowing I’m just behind. Don’t bother to guide new patients on where to put or give item to. However no complains towards Dr Adrian. If you’re worried that he may ask his partner to deliver for you, better to let him know that you prefer him to do it. I’m sure he will be more than willing to do so :) Skills wise, all good. My stepmom gave birth via Csect while I gave birth via natural, all our recovery is good. I didn’t take any MC through out but he will keep asking if I need any (am I sure I don’t need etc etc) from first visit till third trimester. I think HL wise, it will still depend on your pregnancy condition (works the same for all gynae). What I can confirm is, he is quite generous with MCs. Another factor to consider is, his machines are on the older side, so don’t expect those ultrasound scans you see from your friends or Instagram. Nothing of that sort will happen to you if you go with him. My ultrasound scans from late second trimester onwards just looks like solar eclipse.

Read more
10mo trước

Nope, I didn’t take up any of his leaves offer cause I wasn’t feeling any labour signs (baby overdue) or discomfort. Neither do I need to take Mc cause my work is flexible. While he is generous with MCs, I still think HL wise he still will need to access your condition. (I think they need to submit to gov or something unlike MC) So best to check with him during your next scan.