Induce

Hi mummies ... anyone have experience going through induce pls share with me ur experience thank u ?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

26 hours before baby came out. I was at zero cm when I went in. Had to take 2 pills before I dilated to 3cm and before gynae could come and burst my water bag. After water bag burst then I was started on drip which made contractions more intense. Only 8h after I had the drip that I could push.

5y trước

They nvr mention anything like that...

Thành viên VIP

Got induced labour at 37 weeks plus. Contractions came earlier and happened at more frequent intervals than naturally triggered labour. The pain is more intense. Go for epidural instead of laughing gas if u think ur pain tolerance level is low.

5y trước

Ok noted rochelle... thank u for sharing...

Super Mom

I was induced too but my case was different was yours.. My water bag broke and my baby poop inside. Waited for 2hours plus and still no contractions so they had to induce me after 2hours. They gave me oxytocin via a drip.

Thành viên VIP

Me! Induced at 37 weeks, 3am and I gave birth at 8am. My baby doesn't want to come out and it makes me push a lots of times, need extra harder push for my baby to come out. it's not pain but it's tiring

Super Mom

Although my wife induced, it is not immediate, still have to rest and then push for a while for the baby to come out fewq hours later

I been induce wen my baby is 36 week... Ard 12 midnight insert 2 pill I give birth a lovely dotter ard 1550 hrs Weigh is 3.8kg

Read more

Induced due to water bag broke stay in ward waiting baby to come out more than 30hours.