2 months old sleep through the night

Hi mummies, anyone experiencing their 2 months old baby doesn’t want to drink at night and just sleep all the way? My son last drink was at 8pm and he slept all the way till 6am without milk even though i tried to dream feed him. I wonder if it’s okay

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Sounds like your little one is already showing signs of a good night's sleep, which is definitely something to celebrate! It's totally normal for babies to start stretching out their nighttime feeds as they grow. At two months old, some babies can go for longer periods without needing to feed at night. However, it's essential to ensure that your baby is still getting enough nutrition throughout the day to support healthy growth and development. If your son is consistently sleeping through the night without waking up for a feed and seems content and gaining weight well, then it's likely okay. To ease any worries, you can try to offer more frequent feeds during the day to ensure he's getting enough milk. Also, keep an eye on his wet diapers to ensure he's adequately hydrated. If you're concerned about his feeding habits or weight gain, it's always a good idea to check in with your pediatrician for personalized advice. Remember, every baby is unique, and their sleep and feeding patterns can vary. Trust your instincts as a mom, and if you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach out for support. Wishing you and your little one all the best on this journey! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more