4 weeks preggy

hi mummies , this is my 2nd pregnancy . my clearblue test was 3+ . is it normal not to feel pregnant ? as i dont have any morning sickness and only bloated tummy .

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

To all 2024 mummies-to-be and daddies-to-be, A Big Welcome to Parenthood. Join us chatting and sharing in this forum or Join our individual chat group in Telegram. To join our Telegram chat groups: PM me your Telegram username (it starts with @ in your Telegram Profile) and your Estimated Delivery Date. Please indicate if you are daddy and would like to join our Daddies group. Mummies group are strictly ONLY for Ladies. * If you are unable to send the PM over, please email to [email protected] :)

Read more

Subscribe to our Telegram channel, https://t.me/+TmmzKP_PjNa7W5vF And join our Telegram chat groups for mummies giving birth in Jan 2024, Feb 2024 and Mar 2024. We have a Daddies group for all daddies. PM me in the forum to join, let me know when you expected to deliver, daddy/mummy and your Telegram username. * If you can't send your PM over, please email to [email protected].

Read more

Same here! I don’t have morning sickness at all which means we are adapting well. Do u have other symptoms like soreness of breast? I think every pregnancy is diff for all mummies. All the best ☺️

I didn’t have any morning sickness throughout my whole pregnancy