confinement

Any moms out here accidentally caught a cold during confinement? If so, any remedies to help to recover?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Warm ginger tea Take medicine if you need to Also, try wearing a face mask if you have one. When you breathe in and out, the warm moist air gets trapped within the mask, and you actually feel a lot better. Avoid air con. Even using the fan will make you feel cold, so the mask will help prevent the air you breathe in from being so cold and dry. Wear long sleeved clothes to keep warm. Most importantly, you need sleep. If someone is helping you look after baby, sleep as much as you can. Get well soon!

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I think after seeing a GP for medication, you can also consult a reputable TCM practitioner to see how to help your body recover from the cold and strengthen your body during confinement. Always drink hot drinks and soups during confinement.

Yes, I caught it 4 days after giving birth. I went to see a doctor for breastfeeding safe med and recovered few days later.

Thành viên VIP

see gp. take meds that safe for breastfeeding. drink more water and try get as much rest

See gp. Or drink more warm water...

Thành viên VIP

Visit doc?