flactuating BP.

Hi moms. Last Tuesday I was admitted which is suppose to be my weekly check up only because during ultrasound my amniotic flyid is low by 5.8 ( Oligohydramnios). I was hydrated via dextrose and been drinking lot of water. By friday ultrasound my water goes up to 6.8 which is Ob said adequate but still jot on normal. So they scheduled me for induce labor by tomorrow Monday. Since last night everytime they do rounds checking patients the nurse attending said my Bp is flactuating and goes up to 150/90 ans so on. I wasn't feeling anything except breathless when they do Bp because I have to lay on my back and the weight of the baby is pressing me. The thing is when the nurse do manual Bp the one with the pump, not the automatic she always have to do it twice because after first try seems like she cannot hear or found my BP. And she does this everytime she conduct BP to me.. I am starting to have worries now mommies, as much as possible my plan was to deliver via normal but I dont know what gonna happen next.

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Super Mom

it happens, that things not go as we plan, especially in delivering a baby because there are factors beyond our control. i too had high blood pressure on the day of my admission for cs (2017) and i didn't feel a thing too. praying for your safe delivery. 🙏🙏🙏💙❤